Are we the right company for you?
With over 500 customers worldwide, SynerTrade is a leading global provider of digital procurement solutions. Its cloud-based platform, SynerTrade Accelerate, covers the entire purchasing process thanks to a set of flexible applications, easy to use.
SynerTrade Accelerate, our web application, is a complete eProcurement Suite that handles 500+ billion euros spend each year, and widens the performance of Procurement and Finance departments in companies such as Adeo, Alstom, Audi, Baloise Insurance, Decathlon, Deka Bank, Engie Groupama, Lafarge, Lindt, Lufthansa, Saint-Gobain, Sanofi, Shiseido, Total, Transdev, Yves Rocher, etc.
With 16 offices worldwide and a 24/7 assistance in 10 languages, SynerTrade brings real expertise and a local service to its customers to optimize their purchasing processes around e-sourcing, e-procurement, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), spend analysis and purchasing intelligence, or even product innovation management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SynerTrade is one of the Software entities of Digital Dimension, member of the Econocom Group.
For more information about us, please visit our website: http://www.synertrade.com.
For our location in Brasov, Romania we are currently looking for a SCRUM MASTER.
What responsibilities will you have?
– You will support the Product Owner(s) in the entire agile process, from sprint planning, daily stand-ups up to demos and retrospectives
– You will proactively engage and mitigate issues
– You will continuously share knowledge between the other Scrum Masters
– You will adapt to different requirements for the team which may not involve Scrum, all the while respecting Agile values and principles
– You will provide full support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
What are your qualifications?
– You have a basic understanding of Web technologies and Software Development
– You possess good skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment
– You have good organizational skills
– You gained knowledge about Agile approaches: Kanban, XP, TDD, Pair programming
– The ability to distinguish between what “is Scrum” what is “not Scrum” is a plus
– Previous experience as a Scrum Master would be an advantage, but it’s not a mandatory requirement
– You possess excellent communication and mentoring skills
– You acquired a good level in verbal and written English
– You are assertive and speak openly
– You are open to feedback and continuous learning
What we offer
– A team of strong professionals with dynamic strengths that drive the creation of creative software solutions
– Open and pleasant work atmosphere
– Continuous learning opportunities
– Competitive salary package
– Outstanding private health insurance and other benefits
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your CV in English via E-Mail to: email@example.com. Thank you.