Are we the right company for you?
With 500+ customers worldwide, SynerTrade is a leading global provider of digital procurement solutions. Its cloud-based platform, SynerTrade Accelerate, covers the entire purchasing process thanks to a set of flexible applications, easy to use.
SynerTrade Accelerate, our web application, is a complete eProcurement Suite that manages 500+ billion euros spend each year, and widens the performance of Procurement and Finance departments in companies such as Adeo, Alstom, Audi, Baloise Insurance, Decathlon, Deka Bank, Engie Groupama, Lafarge, Lindt, Lufthansa, Saint-Gobain, Sanofi, Shiseido, Total, Transdev, Yves Rocher, etc.
With 16 offices worldwide and a 24/7 assistance in 10 languages, SynerTrade brings real expertise and a local service to its customers to optimize their purchasing processes around e-sourcing, e-procurement, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), spend analysis and purchasing intelligence, or even product innovation management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SynerTrade is one of the Software entities of Digital Dimension, member of the Econocom Group.
For more information about us, please visit our website: http://www.synertrade.com
For our location in Brasov, Romania we are currently looking for QA / Software Testers.
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
– Create and execute test cases
– Investigate and report issues to the development team
– Execute customer specific test cases based on customer data
– Report, follow-up and re-test of encountered defects
WHAT ARE YOUR SKILLS?
– Positive attitude towards responsibility and quick learning objective
– Good systematic thinking to understand functional test cases
– Sound English language skills
– Testing Experience is an advantage
NICE TO HAVE
– Degree in (business) computer sciences would be an advantage, but not a mandatory requirement
– Experience with Selenium or related automated testing tools
WHAT WE OFFER
– A dynamic team of strong professionals
– Open and pleasant work atmosphere
– Continuous learning opportunities
– Great private health insurance
– Competitive salary package
– Great private health insurance and other benefits
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your CV in English via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!