Are we the right company for you?
With 650+ customers worldwide, SynerTrade is a leading global provider of digital procurement solutions. Its cloud-based platform, SynerTrade Accelerate, covers the entire purchasing process thanks to a set of flexible applications, easy to use.
SynerTrade Accelerate is a complete eProcurement Suite that manages 600+ billion €uros spend each year, and widens the performance of Procurement and Finance departments in companies such as Adeo, Alstom, Audi, Baloise Insurance, Decathlon, Deka Bank, Engie Groupama, Lafarge, Lindt, Lufthansa, Saint-Gobain, Sanofi, Shiseido, Total, Transdev, Yves Rocher, etc.
With 22 locations worldwide and a 24/7 assistance in 10 languages, SynerTrade brings real expertise and a local service to its customers to optimize their purchasing processes around e-sourcing, e-procurement, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), spend analysis and purchasing intelligence, or even product innovation management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SynerTrade is an entity of the Econocom Group. For more information, visit our website: www.synertrade.com
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
- Develop new modules and features for our new web application, as part of the Front-end team;
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility or fallback solutions;
- Work with the product team to prioritize the product backlog;
- Identify and address design/development bottlenecks;
- Participate in design and development meetings;
- Track performance implications and the overall scalability/reusability of your code;
- Monitor industry trends and Front-end libraries that could be used to improve and evolve the application’s architecture.
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
- Minimum relevant work experience: 1 – 3 years;
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts;
- Strong debugging skills;
- Experience with working in an Agile development environment;
- Ability to adapt to new technologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team of strong professionals;
- Open and pleasant work atmosphere;
- Flat hierarchical structure;
- Competitive salary package;
- Performance based incentives;
- Great private health insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your CV via E-Mail at: email@example.com. Thank you!