Are we the right company for you?
With over 500 customers worldwide, SynerTrade is a leading global provider of digital procurement solutions. Its cloud-based platform, SynerTrade Accelerate, covers the entire purchasing process thanks to a set of flexible applications, easy to use.
SynerTrade Accelerate, our web application, is a complete eProcurement Suite that handles 500+ billion euros spend each year, and widens the performance of Procurement and Finance departments in companies such as Adeo, Alstom, Audi, Baloise Insurance, Decathlon, Deka Bank, Engie Groupama, Lafarge, Lindt, Lufthansa, Saint-Gobain, Sanofi, Shiseido, Total, Transdev, Yves Rocher, etc.
With 16 offices worldwide and a 24/7 assistance in 10 languages, SynerTrade brings real expertise and a local service to its customers to optimize their purchasing processes around e-sourcing, e-procurement, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), spend analysis and purchasing intelligence, or even product innovation management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SynerTrade is one of the Software entities of Digital Dimension, member of the Econocom Group.
For more information about us, please visit our website: http://www.synertrade.com.
For our location in Brasov, Romania we are currently looking for JAVA DEVELOPERS.
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
– You will play an active role in the development of the next generation of our successful SaaS application
– You will work in a phenomenal agile team making sure the software follows our high internal quality standards
– You will dedicatedly engage issues and communicate smart solutions to the team and also product partners
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
– You have 3+ years experience working in Java Web applications
– You possess very deep understanding of Spring Framework
– You have a deep understanding of Hibernate ORM or any JPA
– You have experience working with relational databases, such as: Microsoft SQL or MySQL or Oracle Relational Database Management System
– Nice to have Web Services, Struts 1
– You possess quality orientation and analytical thinking
– You are good in verbal and written English
– You like to work within a team
WHAT WE OFFER
– A dynamic team of strong professionals that drive the creation of creative software solutions
– Open and pleasant work atmosphere
– Very competitive salary package
– Relocation package
– Excellent private health insurance and other benefits
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV in English via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.