Are we the right company for you?
With 650+ customers worldwide, SynerTrade is a leading global provider of digital procurement solutions. Its cloud-based platform, SynerTrade Accelerate, covers the entire purchasing process thanks to a set of flexible applications, easy to use.
SynerTrade Accelerate is a complete eProcurement Suite that manages 600+ billion €uros spend each year, and widens the performance of Procurement and Finance departments in companies such as Adeo, Alstom, Audi, Baloise Insurance, Decathlon, Deka Bank, Engie Groupama, Lafarge, Lindt, Lufthansa, Saint-Gobain, Sanofi, Shiseido, Total, Transdev, Yves Rocher, etc.
With 22 locations worldwide and a 24/7 assistance in 10 languages, SynerTrade brings real expertise and a local service to its customers to optimize their purchasing processes around e-sourcing, e-procurement, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), spend analysis and purchasing intelligence, or even product innovation management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SynerTrade is an entity of the Econocom Group. For more information, visit our website: www.synertrade.com
For our location in Brasov, Romania we are currently looking for an Engineering Lead – Distributed Architecture.
This position is a perfect match for existing Engineering Leads or IT Managers with a strong expertise in Cloud Development. You report directly to the SVP Technology Innovation and act as a counter part for all development related aspects. You have the finger on the pulse of latest trends in Java development and related frameworks, containerization and DevOps technologies. The position requires a regular exchange with the Innovation Management site in Berlin and occasional travels to our other development sites in Leipzig and Valencia.
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
- Ensure knowledge enhancements and professional growth of multiple development teams working in Distributed Architecture
- Optimize the development processes and assess new technologies and frameworks on a regular basis in coordination with the Architecture Team
- Support the Product Owners in the grooming phase
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Expertise in Change Management
Mentor and can-do attitude
- Expertise in Java (EE) development, Spring, Hibernate and preferably Message Queue frameworks, such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in container-based µService development and deployment
- Diploma / Master degree or higher in software engineering or related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; German or French are a real advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team of strong professionals that drive the creation of creative software solutions;
- Open and pleasant work atmosphere;
- Very competitive salary package;
- Relocation package;
- Excellent private health insurance and other benefits;
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your CV via E-Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!