Website Autoliv Romania
Producător de sisteme de siguranţă auto
What we offer?
For more than 60 years Autoliv has focused on saving lives and is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems. Autoliv’s products save lives and prevent 10 times as many injuries each year and every day our team members strive to find new ways to make real-life automotive travel safer.
Autoliv Passive Safety develops and manufactures leading edge products protecting passengers in the event of an accident. Drawing on the strength of our teams and collaborative culture we drive enhancements in our market-leading quality and efficiency. Our people are key to our success and we are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
What you’ll do?
We are currently performing monitoring and support activities for the different safety projects that are in development. In this role, you will have the chance to plan and achieve Software Quality Assurance activities on multiple projects in parallel.
Your work will impact the project evolution and the quality of the final products, which will ultimately contribute to our mission of saving more lives.
• Planning and execution of Software Quality Assurance for the related software projects
• Performing process assurance software audits based on defined checklists
• Performing reviews on Milestone documentation
• Supporting the Software team in understanding and applying the process
• Participating in process improvement activities
• Reporting on SQA activities regularly
What you’ll bring
- Previous auditing experience
- Familiarity with software engineering and process maturity models, preferably Automotive SPICE
- System management and configuration management knowledge
- Knowledge of the V-model in software development life cycle
- Exposure to basic software/hardware and project plan
- Social and intercultural skills
- Respect for standards
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, flexible working schedule, social events and competitions, sport activities and discounts
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting
- An onboarding program designed to integrate all new joiners in our team, which includes having a mentor to guide your steps through the territory of your new role.
…and other perks that remain to be discovered on the way!