Website Autoliv Romania
Producător de sisteme de siguranţă auto
If you’re seeking a career opportunity that will challenge your imagination and creativity, you’re just on a click away.
To join our team as DESIGN ENGINEER you will need:
• Technical university degree;
• Good English language skills;
• Knowledge in design and conception of technical parts;
• Good knowledge in Catia;
• Team work orientated attitude;
• Proactive and self-responsible;
• Capacity of listening and communication;
• Well organized.
As a Design Engineer you will have the chance to:
• Responsible for developing seatbelts components in Catia V5 and implementing them in serial life (technical approval for core components);
• Responsible for prototyping construction and validation;
• Define the testing plan and interpret the results in order to validate the products;
• Responsible for FEA analysis interpretation and defining the risk points on products;
• Develop/update the Master Documents according to Lesson Learnt events;
• As Plant/Tech. Center support, both for internal escalated issues and External ones (Customer Claims);
• Core component serial activities: serial maintenance (PLM system work, cleanup, Serial Design changes, PPAP approval for Serial components).
Autoliv is the worldwide leader in automotive safety. We help all the leading automobile manufacturers like Volvo, Ford, Renault, Mazda, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat to deliver safety products to their customers.
Autoliv Romania was set up in 1997 in Brasov and it is increasing ever since with new business lines in Brasov, Lugoj, Timisoara, Prejmer and Sfantu Gheorghe. Today it reached over 7800 employee in Romania and it is still growing fast.
In Autoliv the most of all we value life.
For us, it isn’t just about having the right product, it’s about having the right passion.
Because life is too precious to take it for granted… That’s why we have a passion for saving lives.